Well this is an unexpected surprise. Considering I only started this blog just before last Christmas as a way of promoting my photography, exhibitions and thoughts on this subject. All thanks go to Tania. I discovered her blog about her photography and she never fails to impress me with her artistic and creative work. It also appears that she has quite a sense of humour.
According to the rules I have to post 7 random facts about myself, so here goes…
1. I have done the James Bond bungee jump off the dam in the val verzasca, Switzerland. 220 metres of pure adrenaline.
2. I almost got hit by a military helicopter once, when I was driving.
3. I made rabbit pie with a half dead rabbit my cat brought home a couple of months ago. Tasted really good and I love game pie. I guess that’s 2 facts 🙂
4. I love thunderstorms and where I live now in Lugano gets some real crackers.
5. I can swim but can’t float, had lessons on how to float but I am a human brick.
6. I can speak Italian, but then I do live in the Italian speaking region of Switzerland.
7. I love walking in the mountains. Favourite hike is Monte Tamaro to Monte Lema
So make of these random facts what you will 😉
The rules for this award are as follows:
So, for Genuine Blogger, Versatile Blogger, Kreativ Blogger and Blog on Fire awards the ‘rules,’ should you choose to accept, are……
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you (you are allowed to be as gushing with this as takes your fancy!)
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to more blogging friends.
4. Contact those friends with the link and congratulate them!
5. Post your award with pride.
My nominations go to